Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Thursday 18 February 2010

Challenge 12 - My Favourite Things

It was so great to see so many of you playing along last challenge :-) This week our wonderful designer Jacqui is asking you to use your favourite things - this could be favourite colours, embellishments, charms etc...

To play our challenges you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp as your main image to be entered into the prize drawing.

If you don't have any Wags 'n Whiskers, then it's time to go shopping!!!.

Once again, one lovely participant will win a Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamp of your choice.

Here are the teams stunning samples to inspire you. Be sure to visit them at the blogs for more details on the products used on their cards.


Lacey


Tina


Michele


Inge


Nikki


Feel free to leave comments on this post but to be entered into the prize draw you must link you card using Mr Linky!

We will be back very soon to announce the winner of last weeks challenge!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I just received my first order of Wags 'n Whiskers and had so much fun playing along! Design Team... you're cards are all so beautiful! I was heavily inspired by Jeannette's card, but it wasn't until I posted mine that I realized just how similar our layouts are! I'll be back for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wags and whiskers stamps, how do I upload a card for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ladies! Another great challenge, all your cards are absolutely gorgeous! Not sure about mine, I wanted to do a Christmas card but it didn't come out how I planned it! Oh well, I've entered it anyway.
    Thanks for taking the time to look at my card.
    Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete